Thursday, November 14, 2013

My Sons First Plein Air

Earlier this summer I gave a small workshop and was able to sneak my son Tysen who is 12 into the last days class.
We have gone out before and sketched but never did any oils prior to this. We loaded up my old french easel and had at it. No acrylic or watercolor this time.
It was a blast to watch him. He is a very serious young man, who is able to do just about anything he puts his mind to.
He and his little brother Westen will definitely be joining me more often in the near future.




2 comments:

eric bowman said...

That's awesome to take your son out with you -- art bonding!

Anonymous said...

I can see the concentration your son has… wow, he stands like you - at first I thought he had green crocs ;) I think that is a must! So cool to paint with your kids, wow! Life… the way it should be!