Thursday, November 14, 2013

Laguna Beach 2013

I was fortunate to be invited back to Laguna Beach this past October.
They are not associated with the Laguna Art Museum any more so this was their first year at Aliso Creek Country Club.

Lots of good energy and new excitement.

Thanks to everybody involved on making it a successful event!

Here are some shots.


Eric Bowman crowding me! :  )


I was very happy to receive the "Strada Award" from Bryan Mark Taylor for my painting entitled "Window Payne"


Deborah's painting of me at Aliso Creek.


Eric Bowman


Eric sketching at the beach.


The evening of the gala event.


Incredibly huge moon hanging over Laguna.


Edgar Payne at the Irvine.


William Wendt at the Irvine.


Thanks to my host John and Lindsay I was able to paint his '55 Ford at Aliso Beach.


With my dear friend Greg LaRock


A group shot of all of the Artists.


Mian Situ was awarded a Life Achievement Award.


Painting above Crystal Cove


My new Strada Easel!

Thanks again to all the folks involved as well as all of the collectors!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So impressive! Have you used the STRADA yet??