Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November 7, 2012 - More than a year later!

The last time I posted was during my return trip back to the US from Hong Kong last November 2011.
Not sure where the time has gone and was actually surprised at myself that I did not post anything after that absolutely amazing trip to China with Tu Zhiwei. Thanks again Tu!
I came back to the States so inspired and even somewhat overwhelmed but excited none the less. I had so much to share and yet found myself spending a lot of time going through the more than 40 gigs of photos I shot while being in China. That did indeed take some time, but not a full year! So no excuses. But as of lately I have felt the need to once again start jotting down some of my thoughts and experiences.
Not even sure where to start without literally back tracking all the way back to the beginning of the year. However not sure I even want to go there.
Here are a few images from China.


Tu and Eddie



Tu and Jeng Hu, great painters!






          While I am at it I may as well post a few images from the various events from earlier this year.


                                                   Awarded Purchase Prize - Top Honors
                                                              Callaway Gardens GA

                                                          
                                               Awarded First Place - Quick Draw - Florida


                                                   Awarded Artist Choice - Top Honors
                                                            Florida's Forgotten Coast


  Easton MD 


    Awarded Honorable Mention
Sonoma CA  



                                                                 Laguna Beach CA


I do have some things I would like to make mention of as the days pass and those thoughts come back to me, until then, thanks Stew!

No comments: