Monday, January 4, 2010

Canon Power Shot






After close to a decade I have finally purchased a new digital camera.
I tried out the Canon G 11 however was totally taken by a friends Power Shot due to it's ability to zoom in 80x with good clarity, versus the old Olympus I had.
The camera I purchased was the Canon Power Shot SX20 IS 12.1 Megapixels. About $400.
It's a little bigger then what I originally wanted especially when it comes to traveling with it, however because of its zoom capabilities I was sold.
I have attached a few pictures that better illustrate this.
First is a view from my studio, on the horizon there is an old school house as well as my neighbors farm to the right. The second shot shows the zoom in on that school house. Two more shots show the neighboring farm as well as closer view of the hay loader. Also a shot of a full moon over Sedona craters and all.
It is amazing how far digital has evolved. At one time I shot my own 4x5's thanks to Burdick and Gerhartz, but those days have passed.

No comments: