Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thank you Beloit!

What a treat it was to go back to Beloit after so many years!

It is only a 3 hour drive however it has been hard for me to get over there especially during their Plein Air event.
I was delighted to be invited back to give a short one day class and hang out for a couple of days.

Thanks to Nicki, Sue, and all of the others behind the scenes as well as Sandy and Chuck for making this happen. Shared a wonderful meal with a host of talented and interesting people the night before.

We had beautiful weather for the class which is always iffy in June. So naturally I was very grateful for that. Here are a couple of pictures of the demo.




Thank you Wendie Thompson for the photos.

Afterwards Sandy brought me over to the beautiful public library which houses my "Night Shift" 24 x 36 painting I did years back of the Iron Works building on the river. I am very honored to have it hung at this incredible library.


Thanks again to all the wonderful folks in Beloit!

No comments: